Since my post on the gorgeous Fetcham Sirens event, I’ve had a bunch of people say how much they liked this look. I thought I’d give you a quick run down of the products I used.
- La Roche Posay Physiological Micellar Solution to cleanse and freshen
- Pukka Nourishing Brightener for a gentle exfoliation and give Estelle’s skin a little extra glow
- Pukka Radiance Serum mixed with a few drops of the Firming Facial Oil
- MyFace MyMix Foundation in Fair 02
- Bobbi Brown Stick Foundation in the places that needed some extra coverage
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer for blemishes and dark circles
- Nars Orgasm Highlighter on cheekbones, brow bones, bridge of nose
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for those stubborn under eye circles (it had been a very early morning for everyone involved)
- Anastasia Brow Wow in Medium Ash to fill brows
- Yaby brow powder to give extra shape and definition
- Benefit Speed Brow to keep brows in place
- Shu Uemura Colourless powder for any shiny spots that I didn’t want to be shiny
- Benefit Creaseless Cream in Busy Signal buffed above and below the eye
- Illamasqua Ore pigment pressed over the cream shadow.
- MAC Feline pencil along the upper lash line and lower water line
- Ardell 110 lashes
- Rimmel Extra Wow Lash mascara
- Stila Convertible Colour in Peony across the planes of the cheeks
- Nars Sin powder blush across apples
- MAC Sculpt powder to contour
- I mixed together a dark brown and a magenta gloss. Unfortunately both are now discontinued.